DLR EWITAC Library
The DLR EWITAC Library for wind turbines gives you a jump-start for modeling Wind Turbines with Modelica®. It contains complete turbine models, including all relevant components such as flexible rotor blades, flexible tower structures, standard control blocks and power electronic models for net- integration. Models for the environment enable you to play through scenarios such as gust load alleviation or a low-voltage-ride-through for grid code compliance. The library is commercially available at LTX.
Features of the Library:
- Rotor aerodynamics
- Power electronics model
- Example controlle
- Special Blade Element Model for Rotor Aerodynamics
- Can be combined with rigid or flexible blades
- Robust implementation for a wide variety of wind conditions
- Validated against FAST reference tool
- Complete model from power electronics to rotor aerodynamics achievable
- Study effects of low-voltage ride through and the similar scenarios.
- Standard Example Controller
- Innovative yaw controller based on economic principles
- Develop your own controllers e.g. for gust load alleviation